Microsoft Office is a kind of client software that has been developed by Microsoft. It is user-friendly and not much complicated. Users can easily use it. Professionals always recommend Microsoft Office. It has a full set of programs and offers several services such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Skype, OneDrive, etc. The users can bring Microsoft either from a retail store or Microsoft web store. Users can pick from the many versions and editions of Office. Office 2019 is the most-recent version available. Once you have activated the Microsoft Office product, you can easily access the application. These can be easily downloaded from office.com/setup.
Steps for Downloading Microsoft Office Setup
Follow these instructions to download Office setup directly from the web store. Users can’t skip this process. Follow the steps mentioned below to download it easily:
- Users may quickly access Microsoft web store via a secure web search like www.office.com/setup.
- There will be a lot of Microsoft products.
- Click on the Shop Products tab.
- You will be presented with a list.
- Choose Office from there.
- Users will see an Office product page.
- There will be several options to choose from.
- Take help of the bar and find the suitable Office version and edition for your needs.
- Choose the appropriate package and tap on the Microsoft version for download.
- Click Buy and Download option.
- If you are done with shopping and you are ready to purchase, then click on the Check Out option.
- Enter the payment details.
- Go to the Microsoft Account.
- Sign in.
- If you do not have an account, then you will be asked to make one.
- Let them know about the mode of your payment.
- So now that the payment is processed, there will be a link for downloading the program.
- Just download it now, and the file will be at your PC.
Installation of Microsoft Office Setup
Follow the below-given steps:
- Open the browser and go to www.office.com/setup.
- If you haven’t already signed in to MS Office, account then just sign in.
- You will now see the Microsoft Office homepage loading.
- Tap on the Install Office button.
- Tap on your preferred web browser.
- Tap on Run if you are using Edge or Internet Explorer.
- For Google Chrome, tap on the Setup button.
- For Mozilla Firefox, tap on Save File button.
- Go to the User Account Control Window and tap on Yes button.
- This way, the Office setup will get installed.
- Users will see an animation playing about the location of Office apps.
- Open Start and tap on all the apps that you have to see where Office apps are shown.
- Tap on the Close button.
On the Mac
Go to the default download location if you have downloaded it already. Follow the below-given steps for installation:
- Just double click on the setup file.
- On the Office installer icon, just click twice.
- Tap on the continue button.
- Have a look through the Software license agreement.
- Tap on the Continue button.
- Tap on the Agree button and accept the given terms in the agreement.
- Tap on the installation button and get done with installation.
- Tap on Change Install Location for changing the drive for installing the setup.
- Tap on Change Install Location option.
- Users can also click on the customize button if they aren’t willing to install MS Office fonts, other apps and dock icons.
- Start the installation process by entering Mac username and the password.
- Press the OK button.
- Tap on Close after completion of installation.
How to Activate Microsoft Office Setup?
- Just go to any of the already installed MS Office Applications such as PowerPoint, word etc.
- Users will see an Office Activation Wizard.
- Simply insert the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- Tap the Enter key.
- Go through on-screen guidelines for activating MS Office product.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office Setup?
Here are the steps for uninstalling Microsoft Office Setup:
- Tap on Start.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Tap on Programs and tap on Uninstall program link.
- Go to the Programs and Features tab and choose MS Office program.
- Rick-click on the program.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- The process will take some time to get complete.
- Tap on the close button.
- Start the computer system again.